Reduce Healthcare Expenses by Evaluating Dependent Eligibility
In an effort to contain escalating healthcare premium costs, many employers are conducting Dependent Verification Audits to assure they pay premiums and cover only those who are actually eligible for coverage.
Worksite Communications is the leading enrollment firm conducting Dependent Verification Audit process during an employer's annual benefits enrollments. To date, Worksite Communications has:
- Audited more than 60,000 employees enrolled in medical, dental or vision plans.
- Evaluated the eligibility of over 50,000 dependents
- Identified thousands of ineligible dependents
- Saved clients millions of dollars in healthcare costs
Our secure software program captures dependent information and produces a report compatible with most payroll systems. Worksite Communications provides the following resources when conducting a Dependent Verification Audit:
- A customized implementation process for each client
- Assistance with drafting and distribution of communications
- Complete eligibility verification of all enrolled dependents
The two examples outlined below show actual results of employer dependent verification enrollments. The service was provided at no charge to the employer because all fees were paid by the voluntary benefit providers through their benefits brokers.
|Estimated Annual Savings||$1,382,400|
|Employees with Dependents||9,043|
|Number of Dependents||19,206|
|Reversed on Appeal||385|
|Estimated Annual Savings||$804,000|
|Employees with Dependents||1,086|
|Number of Dependents||4,028|
|Reversed on Appeal||4|